The EditABook Experience
Whether you’re a debut author on the path to publication or an established writer, we’ll work together to discover what you need.
Once you begin to work with me you’ll get:
- Honest, professional, respectful feedback
- Solutions for those parts of your writing project that “just aren’t working”—and recognition of the areas where you’ve hit it out of the park
- A strategy for making your book—and your career—strong and successful
- A commitment to make the process time and cost effective
- A partner who cares as much about your book as you do
So, what are the next steps?
I’m a firm believer in the value of personal connection. Your EditABook experience begins with a conversation—on the phone, in person or on Skype.
Before the call, I’ll ask you for a bit of information about your writing project. In our first conversation, we’ll establish what editorial services you need. We’ll also discuss time frames and costs and I’ll try to answer all of your questions. There is no charge for this call.
I will provide you with a written summary of the work you want me to do and the timelines needed to make it happen. Like most editors, I am very busy and keeping to the agreed time frames is really important to me. If I say I will deliver something by a certain date, you can be guaranteed it will happen.
Our work together begins.